WE EXIST IN A WORLD OF TROUBLES. THE WARMONGERING OF THE WEST IS MAKING THOSE TROUBLES EVEN WORSE.
(We see currently in the Middle East how the weight of the West's bias makes an awful situation even worse. How long will the world allow such an obvious, ever-present prejudice to destroy the possibilities for lasting peace?)
The pandemic is bad enough. In addition, we have the prospect of climate change catastrophe hanging over us. Our species is threatened with potential extinction when the threat of a new world war is added to this mix.
What seems sensible to you in the predicament that we are in? To do everything possible to aggravate each and every factor that causes division? Is this not diametrically opposite to the common sense path that our situation demands?
Even if the regime change ambitions of the western world are completely valid and the surge to spread freedom, democracy and western liberal values has great merit... is this the time to push the project? It clearly calls for worldwide disruption such as has not been seen since the Cold War.
Even if we refrain from the kind of condemnation that previous regime change wars received from a wide variety of sources, what can we say about the obvious urge to create even greater conflagrations now?
Hopefully there will be no question in your mind that the project to eliminate all regimes non-compliant with western standards is occurring. If you believe otherwise I would love to hear what you think IS happening on the geopolitical scene currently.
Even if you are fully behind the elimination of all systems not considered democratic, free or lacking western liberal values do you feel this project with its undeniable inevitable resulting chaos is being mounted at an appropriate moment?
Even during the Cold War there was a high degree of mutual agreement that ensured a tolerable degree of security for all. The concept of M.A.D., Mutually Assured Destruction, due to the presence of nuclear weapons and their possible use, was recognized as threat enough to convince both sets of elites to tolerate a certain degree of compromise.
This concept appears to have been consigned to the dustbin of history along with the notion that democracy was a useful tool through which to achieve the overriding goal of continued peace. Demands and accusations followed by further demands is all we hear now. And all from one side, that of the West.
What is it that motivated western elites to stand aloof with arms folded as they hurl insults and assertions without a trace of common humanity to them. This where those with other views are treated as the Nazis treated those they wished to eliminate and exterminate, as sub-humans. Is this what we have come to expect from the western world and those who hold power there?
1. Was it 9/11 that changed everything? Were all diplomats interested in creating bridges to those 'over there’ with divergent views, eliminated, sidelined, sacked or placed in permanent limbo? Is the unquestioned goal of achieving ‘full spectrum dominance’ overruling all other priorities, even those that could bring about the deaths of millions?
2. Was it the long-predicted decline of western economic, and therefore military and diplomatic power in the world, diminished by the rise in these categories by others? Western elites have long claimed the right to be the ultimate arbiters of right and wrong, the highest authority, judge, jury and executioners... or patrician guardians of civilized values if their own view of themselves be adopted. To lose this position is undoubtedly anathema to them, a horrendous prospect to be fought with every nerve and sinew.
3. Was it the fear that Vladimir Putin was not playing ball after so many years spent bringing down the Soviet Union and Warsaw Pact? Was Russia meant to become a mirror image of western societies where corporate powers overcame all others whether political, media or social?
4. Was it the exponential rise of a Chinese economy that was meant to stay impoverished due to not being run as in western-style hyper-capitalist mode? Has China become too much of a barrier to the goal of ‘full spectrum dominance’ surveillance from space and subsequent ability of the western elites to monitor and manipulate planet-wide?
I suspect it is in fact all four factors above that has put the elites of the West on a suicidal course for humanity, despite having the available option of seeking unity of purpose in the face of the largest threats we have ever faced as a species.
I have placed these factors in what I feel is roughly the order they are seen in by western elites though all four no doubt mitigate as a single undifferentiated area of overwhelming paranoia fueling most activities and policies currently.
1. and 2. most likely are not differentiated from one another in the western elite mind to any degree.
3. and 4. are also inextricably linked to 1. and 2. as the priority areas of overwhelming aggression (without any mitigating or restricting factors such as diplomacy) to hinder the destructive force seen as urgently required.
As far as China and Russia are concerned, far and away the main targets of the West, they are seeking to develop their trading possibilities and improving the life chances of their populations while having to mount defensive strategies against the clear attacks by the West.
If anyone has an alternative analysis concerning what we are seeing I would like to hear it.
If it is considered that China and Russia are attacking the West as is frequently claimed by western elites perhaps someone could explain what the benefit of doing this would be for them? This in the context that global domination can hardly be envisioned as a goal and that expanding economies would appear to require stability, agreements and good relations rather than war.
I would ask everyone reading this to analyze these matters outside of the claims being made by western politicians, mainstream media outlets and intelligence agencies. Not everything is embedded in inextricably complex geopolitical conundrums. Sometimes only a healthy degree of plain common sense, free of all oddball ideas, conspiracy theories and unverified accusations can provide the required degree of clarity.
In this light I make the following statement in an attempt to provide a non-academic overview concerning the HIGHLY precarious position we find ourselves in now:
WE EXIST IN A WORLD OF TROUBLES.
THE WARMONGERING OF THE WEST IS MAKING THOSE TROUBLES EVEN WORSE.